BASIC CREMATION $1,190.00
This plan is the most simplistic option available
- Transfer of deceased from place of passing to our care center 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Meeting with you to coordinate all cremation documents and paperwork required in your home or our office.
- Collecting the information needed to complete and obtain Death Certificates.
- Notify Social Security.
- Notify Insurance Companies.
- Notify Department of Veterans Affairs for our military veterans.
- Allowing if requested to see your loved one prior to cremation.
- Transporting your loved one to our crematory we use.
- Transporting your loved ones cremated remains and death certificates to you.
- Submission of a FREE Version of an obituary to the Reading Eagle.
Other Fees or Charges that may apply to our Basic Cremation FEE is as follows or listed below
CASH ADVANCE ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE AS FOLLOWS...
(Reading Eagle Paid Obituary est charge of $250.00 * County Coroner Cremation Permit $25.00 * Death Certificates are $6.00 each. * Crematory Fee of $300.00)
Other Cremation Options Available
- Cremation followed by a Simple Graveside Service
- Cremation with a Memorial or Celebration of Life service (with Burial or without Burial to follow)
- Viewing and Funeral Service or Mass followed by Cremation (with Burial or without Burial to follow)
Mark J. Hummel Funeral Home
824 Carsonia Ave.
Reading, PA. 19606
(610) 370-1300 Copyright 2018